Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BEAR LAKE FUN!!!

Kyle, Madi, and I went to Bear Lake last weekend with my family. We rode waverunners and 4-wheelers and we had a great time. We love going up there because it is so beautiful.
Madison and my nephew Chase sitting at the beach
Madison waiting for the waverunner to pick her up.
Me, Madison, and my niece Samantha on the waverunner.
They said I go to slow and I wasn't any fun.

Me, Leslie and Lynn chilling at the beach.
All the kids playing on the water tramp.

2 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I think we had more fun at franks french fry friday saturday! ha but it was sooooo sad that you guys werent there. it just wasnt the same. I missed your laugh so much! I will see you soon.. I am excited to go to Bear Lake i have never been there in my whole friggin life! SAD huh!!

Michael and Morgan said...

Lisa! I'm glad to see that you went on the wave runners since you told me that last time you were there you wouldn't even get into a swimsuit! :) It looks like you guys had a super fun trip!