Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Madison and Chewy

This is a picture of Madi and Chewy at Madison's Pet Day at school in May. (Aren't they the cutest!!!) On July 7th our Chewy got hit by a car. Luckily Zane was home and took him to the animal hospital where he spent 2 days. He is improving daily and we feel fortunate that he is doing as well as he is. He is on the mend and we believe he will be back to normal in no time. Thanks to Justin Schroepfer for running a few red lights to get Zane and Chewy to the hospital in just the nick of time!!

3 comments:

lynnie said...

WELCOME!!!!!

Wendy said...

Madi and Chewey are so cute together. I hope that Chewey will continue to get better. I'd hate for him to have to walk like me forever....

SaRaH lOu said...

I love Madi and Chewy! Chewy is the cutest little doggy ever! I am so glad he is better